License & Credits
IT-Tool copyright: G. Martens & L.D. Zwerk / www.lydo.nl
By downloading and installing the software, you agree to be legally bound by these terms of license (see Text Below)
IT-Tool is free to use, but entirely at your own risk! Remember that some scriptcode can delete, move or overwrite files or folders.
The base program is zipped without the examples. If you want to use the examples, unzip the examples.zip file in the IT-Tool folder.
The Textbox is based on the Fast Colored Textbox for Syntax Highlighting by Pavel Torgashov.
See http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/161871/Fast-Colored-TextBox-for-syntax-highlighting. Adjustments and additions have been made, but this beautiful Textbox is his work and licensed under LPGL3
The Evaluator is based on Eval3 by Pascal Ganaye (see http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/13779/The-expression-evaluator-revisited-Eval-function-i). I also made some additions to this code, but again the code is his good work and licensed under CPOL.
The main code flow is handled by my own parser. Again a lot of help came from the internet: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/220042/Easily-Create-Your-Own-Parser. Icemanind created a program for me to learn about parsers and regular expressions. His program is also licensed under COPL.
The AddOn for PowerShell is based on different sources from the internet. However, the main source is PowerShell Workbench by Mike Shepard: https://powershellworkbench.codeplex.com/
The AddOn SSH-FTP is based on SSH.NET (https://sshnet.codeplex.com/) and is open source under the MIT license. The FTP source is based on the FTP client library for NET (http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/11991/An-FTP-client-library-for-NET) and is open source under the CPOL license.
The AddOn JSON is based on JSON.net (http://www.newtonsoft.com/json) and is open source under the MIT license.
The AddOn DB uses System.Data.SQLite (https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki) and is open source.
The software IT-Tool and all it's DLL's are property of the author:
Gert-Jan Martens, email@example.com
INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE ENCLOSED SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ASSENT TO THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- The software IT-Tool is freeware and can be used freely, copied and given to third parties under the following terms:
- You can use the software free of charge for private and professional purposes.
- You may not however sell it for profit and you may not bundle IT-Tool in other software packages without affirmation of the author.
- You may give exact copies of the original software to anyone. You may distribute this software within your organization.
- For any other form of publication, the author’s written permission is necessary.
- The software remains property of the author also in case of dissemination to third parties.
- The software, especially the name of the software and the name of the author must remain unmodified.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE AND ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR, COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES, OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE) EVEN IF THE AUTHOR, COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- VIOLATION OR NON-ACCEPTANCE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS IMMEDIATELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WILL TERMINATE YOUR LICENSE.
By downloading and installing the software, you agree to be legally bound by these terms of license.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create cross-platform Qt Help files